- Clean your bike often and keep it inside.
- Rain, moisture and dirt will cause your parts rust and wear quicker.
- Only use bike chain oil for your bike. WD-40 is not a good substitute.
- Keep your tires properly inflated. This will help the longevity of your tires and give you a better ride.
Things to bring when you ride
- Lots of water!
- Multi tool kit with chain breaker
- A pump or CO2
- patch kit or tube
- Cell phone
- Gel packs, snacks of some kind
- Of course a helmet, but that goes without saying.
- Some cash, credit card, & your ID